Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suprise!!!!!!!!!!

We've been planning a surprise party for Kelly's "Almost" 45th birthday... well, since Feb.

and we GOT HER!










Here she is with her tiara, her wand and her sash and ring...


Kel with Dad


and Auntie T with her friend Marilyn DelloStritto


Mom, and my niece Maddy and her Daddy Pete


My brother-in-law Lee, me and some of the gang


Aunt Jeanne and Tristan


Uncle Johnny and Holt...


Me n- my Uncles


Mom n- Kel (with major *BLING*)


she loves me....



more sister fun :)


 Uncle Johnny, Aunt jeanne, Uncle Mike and Auntie T


*GRIN*

So we stayed out until about 9:!5pm...then it was time to head home and get T in bed.

We then headed back out to see Poolsie, Jenny and Deb...and meet my sis out.

That didn't last long, we're all old!  so we headed back home.


As we are walking up the deck, Holt said.... "is THAT" your mom?"

IT SURE WAS.................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ on the computer - hahahahaha


We laughed our butts off, then banged on the window and scared the dickens out of her.  It was awesome!

Happy Almost Your Birthday Sissy!  Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment