Saturday, August 27, 2011

T's "new" bike

Tristan isn't quite big enough for his Big Wheel

and he tries every day....

so Bebah and Grandpa wanted to help a little

Tristan and I got up...

took our bagels


and walked down to Bebah and Grandpa's


(fueling up)

here we go...


SURPRISE!   Lane's "old" bike...made new

with some new training wheels!


he sat...


and wasn't too thrilled....

(which for ME was a bummer because I was SOOOOOO excited for him)


but then PaPaw came and took him for a spin....


and then he liked it more...


everybody like a hand now and then!!



getting the gist of the pedals!



and poor Bebah, we (literally) pulled her out of bed - she hadn't even had coffee yet


But all in all, it was fun... and now every time he marches up the street

he gets his bike (and if you can notice... a Popsicle!!)


I'll bet money that soon enough, I'll be running along side him all over the neighborhood on that thing!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate missing moments like that but at least I get to see it on the blog and when I come to Texas in Ocober, maybe you can show me the bike, Tristan...love you

    ReplyDelete