Saturday, September 24, 2011

Photo Shoot + Arboretum = Fantastic day with the Prescott's!!

The Dallas Arboretum

IS

BEAUTIFUL....


and has pumpkins galore!!


and stories... with fairytales!


and Mattie had finished her pictures..T's were about to start



but they got some giggle time in first



and big smiles...





Trees that looked like horsies


and of course Cinderella's carriage


Where there is a carriage...there is a Prince and a Princess!


CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE


Little cutie!!!







Me n- Jennifer....... I can't tell you how much I love her...


She's a much more gentle version of me in many ways...



Trying to get more snuggle time but grumpy pants wasn't having it!


I was begging here - saying "pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!"


so I snuck in...


and we had a stick war!

 I did NOT win...

So Daddy handed out spankings


and hugs


T was just hangin' around.....




then we got a candy bracelet and a sucker!!


Then it was pumpkin time!!



Daddy got a sucker too!


So he climbed...



and Daddy took pics for Facebook


and T laughed and played...




Patiently waiting for Ms. Kendra (bright pink) and his photo shoot!


She is AMAZING and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!


here he is... we spied on the shoot






More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment