Monday, June 6, 2011

BBC Company Picnic

Well, Sat was our company picnic...

Tristan didnt' take a nap... so he wasn't pleasant for the 1st hour....

but one he got movin - he was better.





Had to walk over and see the horsies!!


I had to take this shot...look how tiny Tristan looks compare to HOLT


SOSSY!

My friends Sarah... as a kitty


time for dinner


he was all about Mommy... (secretly, I loved it!)


he was grumpy so I played Grumpy back





Sword fight! BUt only one sword...so he just played.  My boss's boss Andrew McNaughton (below with my friend Bev) ...a Brit - knighted him with it.. it was SO cute... but he wouldn't let me take pics... big grumpy bummer!







But he sure does look cute!



and we saw a bunny


and he kept saying "Mommy...Mommy...touch it!"

I wish !!!

then we found a little wooden play area... we sooooo are getting one of these when we move!


Loved the tire swing ...which made me happy - what I grew up on!


WHOOOPS!




he recovered... and felt a little homesick for my house on Evans Street!


Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment