Monday, June 6, 2011

BE YOURSELF - BE KUNG FU!

I took Tristan to see Kung FU Panda 2 with Uncle Sue and the cousins... I wish I had pics of the kiddos but here is what happened when we retruned home!

IN THE RAIN!!!
It was hysterical...





KUNG FU KID!!



Bubble too maybe?



A break for love... I mean... it's important to have INNER PEACE....


Aslan's not so sure....



Tristan must take down The Evil "It's-Time-For-Bed-der"







Daddy's in trouble now!








Uh oh... maybe not!







T loses.. with a smile on his face!! hahahahaha



As I always say........................ Just....


Love it!

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy to see that daddy is getting better and can play with you a little bit, Tristan...Take good care of him while his back is getting better....love both of you boys from Grandma/ECM

    ReplyDelete