Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tristan's New Room!!

Welcome to Tristan's new room!!


It's not complete... I have signs to hang and sayings to make...

but here's a peek...




Baseball section.... I think I may spy his Halloween costume here - can you?


his NEW bed...which he loves... I'm just praying he doesn't fall out of it


one view... we spray painted peg board and that will be where we/he hangs stuff!



Basketball area... "You miss ALL the SHOTS you don't take"

couldn't pass THAT sign up!


Then the football section.  Barber jersey of course!


a little cowboys helmet and he yells "Maaaaayeee, I wan my hat!"



and his cowboys uniform - it even has shoulder pads!!



the beginnings of the basketball section... he LOVES making baskets with daddy



I have to find some wall art for Tristan's movie station...

I may call it "the locker room"  - this is where he reviews his "films" - hahahaha




Um hello YANKS!


and last...but not least...the SOCCER section -his room is long enough to kick and score goals.



Final shot of the football section.  That blue sign will say TOUCHDOWN very soon!


where WILL I put hockey and lacrosse? Just kidding...out of room.

Here we are at story time - enjoying what Tristan calls the
HOOOO book... (there is an owl that says HOOOOOO!)



We made sure zebra was invited



SWAK!


That's it.. much more to come I'm sure but for now... you can pretend you are here tucking him in....

Love you - Nighty Night!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww.....how adorable. The little baby room is gone and now my little grandson is a big boy. Just you wait, Tristan, Grandma's coming and I'll tuck you in when I'm there in October....Love your new room, buddy and job well done, mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie that room rocks!!! You've inspired me!! It's definitely that time!! They aren't so yittle any more!!! Love Ya!! Kristin!!

    ReplyDelete