Saturday, October 1, 2011

Forgot to post Round 1

As you are probably aware... I was able to do my victory dance at the end of the Cowboy's game...

we won!!


Here is a view from my seat...


and my ticket!  my FREE ticket



Connie made the mistake of bringing a Cowboy fan with her to the game against the Redskins. Well, there aren't many Skins fans here...and since we are great friends...



we partied out of the back of a pink Hummer... that was SO random... but fun


and we made a bet... whoever lost had to put the other person's picture up on Facebook for a day.


Obviously, I was happy that we won.  But,I was so sad for her.  We had a horrible fan in front of us that badgered her the whole game.  I wanted to smack him so I can only imagine how she felt.

So, in the morning, she posted my picture on her page.  I felt ...HORRIBLE.  So I told her to change it and she said a bet is a bet... so, I got creative and put the Redskins as MY profile pic and told her to change it or I'd leave mine up.

See, she HATES Dallas (as most of my family does) as much as I hate the Patriots and if I had to put them in my profile picture for ONE minute... I would delete my Facebook account.

Finally, she agreed. It was a brutal few hours, I confused everyone but I decided to be a better friend than fan...

great game, great friend... great fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment