Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween time!!

Hey, excuse me...


I'm REALLY excited for Halloween,


are you? 

Play Sudoku with Daddy ... this is a 3... I'll be 3 in January.


Anyway... Aslan... do YOU know that it's Halloween?


Simba?

Is ANYONE listening??

Oh wait... Daddy is! 

It's PUNKIN TIME!!!!


I'm a big boy and I'm helping Daddy carve!


Grandma is here helping scoop out the goop too!!


YUCKY!  I'm not touching THIS!!!


ICK





WOOK at me go!


Tristan Holt's FIRST pumpkin!!


Daddy posing with him


And Grandma holding our pumpkin - we carved a kitty!!

SEE?

and THESE pumpkins are watching EVERYTHING we do...

SKAY-WEEEEEEEEEEE




BOO!


I tried to get a good shot once they were lit...


Here we are after putting them out


and then Bebah stopped over


and played with punkin guts!


and drop a pecan pie that might just win us a free week's tuition at Primrose!!

shutter speed kills me...


and HE loved everything but my flash in his eyes!!!


Little Cutie!

low shot...


Happy
ALMOST
Halloween!!



and lastly Holtie's witch!


You better get out your decs..

or Bebah's gonna bust out her gun


and show you that we mean Halloween business!!



Drinks for all...


Cheers to the next 5 days of celebrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment