Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy 39th Holtie

ECM cooked up the cupcakes..



aren't they cute?

39!!

And Tristan and Daddy played...


then I walked in the tickets!  Happy birthday Holtie, enjoy the game Sunday!!



I also got him this amazing walking stick that was made by a homeless man (who is no longer homeless) and he HAND CARVES/burns the 10 Commandments into these sticks.  AMAZING.



I wanted to get him something that wold encourage him to shoot for getting better so he can hike the Appalachian trail.



Then we had our life group over, this is Beckett




Beckett and his Mommy Jess


and this is Matt and Melissa

and Tristan was a big hit with everyone



and I'm sad I didn't get a picture of ALL of our new friends.  They are so great and we are SO thankful that we have found a group of people that we love and look forward to "doing" life with!!

Happy Birthday Holtie - hope it was a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment