Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dicken's of a Christmas!

When I was little my Uncle Johnny (and probably my Aunt Jeanne...- I'm just sayin') bought me a marrionette for Christmas. I think it was a bird and I looooooooved that thing.  So... of course... when I saw this last night
Tristan (AKA - Mommy... HAD to have it) - After Daddy popped the $10...Ted the Tiger came home!!














I wish I had more pictures, there was a petting zoo which the kids (and Me - duh!) just haaaad to do! then it snowed (via a machine) and tons of food, music, santa and frosty!

Then...face painting!

The difference between boys and girls...

Scary Christmas! Maddox is normally a cutie!
Tristan is JUST as creepy - LOL


 and sweet Ryan....

 The first time he saw his new face!!

 eating Blue Raspberry popcorn!



Tristan and Ryan.... greatness!


 and then Kelby and I took the kids up to this HUGE slide so they could go sledding.  Tristan was waaaay too little BUT, my little fearless (Holt), stubborn (Julie) kid just had to go.  Kelby sent Ryan down... then Maddox and right as T takes off, he tells me they didn't come close to making height requirements... and said "Watch, they'll all break their arms"... I can't tell you how fast I made it down those stairs in heals! LOL



all in all... VERY fun night with the McCoys... love them!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....how Spidey you look, Tristan.....Looks like everyone had a great time and I'm jealous that I couldn't join you....I would have had a big heart attack if I saw him going down on the tire ride....wuhoo, my big guy isn't afraid...maybe I'd like it if he was....just a little bit...love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how cute the marionette is and how many memories that brought back...You and Kelly each had the same one (It was orange and with lots of "feathers")...Remember how they used to get tangle together all the time??? You both had so much fun with those...love my Barbers

    ReplyDelete