Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Christmas Tree Day!!

Well, we headed off for our tree!


and yes... we were at Lowes.  our normal spot only took cash and we didn't go get any...

I found the trees... and T found THIS!


a tree house!



and he begged me - BEGGED me for it...



so I told him next year, when we move.. Mommy and Daddy will build him this one from Lowes (meaning, I'll find a used one that looks just like it for $300 less on Craigslist!  LOL


So I promised a candy cane... and off to get our tree!



jackpot... we found it!


then a quick run inside found us a plastic, singing snow globe... PERFECT for an almost 3 year old!!



then we got her up...


and got T down (for a nap) and I finished decorating.




our tree and our little village


and T's play spot.. with the "Little People" manger

and our dining room table... almost set for our dinner with our friends


10 adults and 5 kids.... WOW - gonna be a full house!

popcorn WILL be served!



then Daddy noticed that I didn't have an "H" towel... he made his own!


Tristan wrote his letter on his cup to Santa (lol)


and we decorated our little trees


and finished off the mantel

Believing in Him is way more important than Santa...
 I'm just sayin'


Aslan watched:)

and then we added some decs outside

and hung the (pathetic) wreath



put up the snowmen...


and took a snapshot of the little man, still sound asleep!

Happy Christmas Tree Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment