Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas AND Nana's Birthday!

We met James, Sue, Nana, Gracie and Davis for Nana's 75th birthday celebration!










then, it was off to the Gaylord to see Ginny... the Gingerbread chick!

I have no clue what this dude was but the kids loved him....




cuties!

carriage ride anyone!?





Wine bottle tree... loved it!!



Holt said this is Gracie, Davis and Tristan. Greatness!!


Off to decorate a gingerbread family!





Sugar and candy time... and um.. it's already 8:30pm!


Can you see "Waldo" in each photo....


Wiseguy..

Oh JJ what will we do with you!






He and Holt just laughed and laughed... we were all clueless!




I want candy!




Big boy!!




I think Sue loved the sugar more than Grace!

Cheese!!  no wait... candy!

My sweet Sue



Happy Birthday Nana... great spending time with you!



The "events" at Gaylord...



Toy soldier!  On stilts!


Tristan loved him!



This switch turned on ALL the Christmas lights, it was fun!


Trains!!



And of course... Santa showed up



and the piano man sang us out...

Sheer GREATNESS.  For me... the season HAS begun!

1 comment:

  1. Just how long did it take my "sugared" up little grandson to go to sleep last night???
    Wished I'd been there because it looks like everyone was having an awesome time..love you

    ReplyDelete