Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm celebrating Mom's birthday in style!



This was a hard one for me... for obvious reasons.


CONFLICTED!!


That was very confusing and people asked me A LOT if I was mental...sick...confused... and I would simply respond... Yankee through and through that just happened to marry a cowboy.
(Which a few told Holt it wasn't too late for divorce)

believe it or not.... there were quite a few Giants fans (I confused them too)

Startin' things off... we had AMAZING seats.


Hi Eli!


Gettin' ready to rumble...


Boys vs. Men


And what a game!! We left with 1 minute to go (it saved us an hour home because of traffic) and in the car, my mom gave us play by plays and then BAM! last few seconds... Giants win.

We Mom, all I can say is... I rooted for both but mainly for the G-Men... and in your honor... they took it home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  GIANTS WIN!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment