Friday, December 16, 2011

LifeGroup Christmas Dinner

I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my beautiful table... *SIGH*... I actually did it up right!

Anyway, pics from after we ate...


Here is Mike & Michelle Hendricks and Holt stickin his noggin in...



then I wanted a cute one...



Holt and Jimmy


and Josh getting it on with the kids



Jess and Beckett (B - wait til you are bigger, daddy will toss you around too!)




Hi Michelle!



Jayden and Torin got Josh!


Holt and Jimmy once again


More Mike & Michelle




Torin found the treats..



and ENJOYED!


and this kid is SOOO cute.  Jayden I just love you!

Smiley little Beckett

see, told you - SMILEY!!


Too bad, I didn't get Mike and Michelle's son Shane, he is SOOOOO CUTE!



Uh oh Holt's turn to fight the critters

You're goin' down Da Da

Not lookin' good for Holt



Game over - kids win!



Told you - SOOOO cute!!



Great night, we missed Matt and Melissa but considering they had baby Abby 2 days ago, we weren't surprised they weren't there!

No comments:

Post a Comment