Saturday, January 22, 2011

Makin BBC proud

My Name is Tristan Holt Barber... and this is my first commercial for Balfour Beatty Construction

I would like your attention please....

it is VERY - VERY important to be safe while sucking your thumb...


Hey you - over there, listen up!

See, this is how you do it... you avoid the TEETH... strictly stick with lips...

and of course, wear your hardhat!
see how i have it connected under here?



and make sure you not only hydrate (you can see, I had milk) but you need to have carbohydrates too!



BACK TO WORK!!
Zero Harm... safety first people...



Man, that was a hard evenings work.
Hey over there! Like THIS... got it?


Now don't forget what I taught ya!

WINK, WINK!

1 comment:

  1. That is just the cutest thing ever...How the heck do you think of these things, Julie?....Tristan you are soooo adorable..."Gwamma" loves you

    ReplyDelete