Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tristan's first haircut and Hibachi lunch!

When we arrived, he found this train stand... and was sold!

Look at that wild and crazy hair. We didn't get much cut off at all...actually it was insane to pay $25 for what I wanted (yes, that's with tip...)


because I just wanted a little trim. I want him to have his hair long...but shaped around his face and eats. So, he has the same...just less hair. :)


Now he's saying CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO
That face cracks me up. Mid talking... I caught this face :)

and he loves trucks!

Then she wet him down....



and he HATED the cape with a passion...but dealt with it!



He had a movie to watch and loved "driving" his car!


Daddy observed


oh this was before the cape went on...


this was the wet down process (that she said MOST kids hate, he could have cared less)


Look at this cute little face!!

chubby cheeks!



don't worry Mom and Dad...the curls are still there!


close to being done



and sorry... I didn't take a final shot. I was STARVING and shaking and at this point, all I could think about was F-O-O-D!!!
great job T - Mommy is so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment