Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet baby Danny Schlund

Dan and Shelley brought over their (semi) new baby...Baby Danny!!


Tristan really liked him and kept saying "baby...BABY!"


Danny appeared to think he was pretty cool too - they were buds!


Tristan loved a baby in the house... but... he definitely didn't love Mommy holding the baby. My non-snuggly boy kept reaching waaaay up to me saying "I hold you Mommy, no baby, I hold you"


But look at this face... I couldn't put him down...



This is Shelley and Dan... Dan is The Rocketman... Google him...pretty awesome - he really flies!!!



Cute!! They were in our life group long ago... and we've managed to stay in touch for 3 years. Greatness!!

I could eat him he's so cute!!



Shelley and Dan have also been gracious enough to come and take all of the "stuff" Tristan grows out of. Some has gone to Chicago, but most has stayed here to Baby Danny and it makes me happy seeing all the "stuff" in action being used for a sweet baby once again!!
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment