Sunday, January 16, 2011

Preparation for Tristan's Second 2nd birthday!!

The birthday wreath in action...

Front door is ready for a little get together!

Tents are up for the kiddos

Happy Birthday Sign is hung!


balloons are blows and the table is set!




I think we are ready!



I made a chocolate AND a vanilla (CUP)cake....

and then I made tiny cupcakes for take homes!


The little man loooooved all the balloons


look at that sweet face!!


Oh Tristan - you are SO cute!!






thank you kisses to Mommy



and a little dirty look when he didn't get his own way!


then he tried toblow up his own balloon!

then we were set...(obviously Mommy needed to shower still :))


there's the "I didn't get my way again" look...


too funny - Tristan you are SOOOOO my kid!!!


More to come!

2 comments:

  1. You are clever Julie and love all of the birthday touches everywhere. I LOVE the wreath...what a great touch....Good job mommy and another fun birthday party for Tristan...Thanks for all of the great pictures on the blog...love to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely post about the preparation for Tristan's Second 2nd birthday. I loved each and everything. Well, our son will also turn 6 soon and we would host a grand party at the kid’s event halls for rent. These halls provide best arrangements along with best stuff for kid’s entertainment.

    ReplyDelete