Friday, February 11, 2011

Big Boy Bed!

Well after learning how to jump, climb and crawl up anything at Going Bonkers... Tristan crawled OUT of his bed for the first time!

Soooo Daddy and I decided... BIG BPY BED TIME!!

And he was pretty jazzed..

loved helping to make it



and hiding...



and he even shared with Daddy


and his crib looked so tiny...

with the jolly grey texan in it!


and climbing in and out...and in and out... and in and out!


Reading material in case he can't sleep!


making sure everything is in order!


and after admiring the final product...


and laying our little man down for the night...


we had NO idea how easy this would be... how much he would LOVE his bed and his new found freedom - that I'm pretty sure our sweet little man didn't quite "get"
He's thinking... what will I do with my parents? They always think I'm SO difficult... and I'm E-A-S-Y!
SUCH a big boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tristan !!! When I was visiting in December you were still in a crib and now you're a big boy and sleeping in your bed...."Gwamma" is always proud of you and mommy tells me that you're being really good. I'll see you in April and I can't wait to spend lots of time with you and read your books with you...hugs and lots of love, "Gwamma"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS such a big boy now!!! Carter's still in a crib, but the stairs in the house make me SOOO nervous. Until he gets just a little older, I'm keeping him in his little cage... um... I mean crib. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete