Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow day(s)

Tristan was sick last Monday... so I stayed home.

Tuesday - the city was hit with a minor (for a Yankee) but it shut down the city.

We still had a blast.

Even the fur-kids have fun!




Tristan and Daddy played. T even asked for his Jacket!!



But I'm thinking he didn't love the cold...



Daddy sure did!







and these squirrels were hysterical! Little bookends!









 It was dangerous but it was beautiful and I'm thankful for my 4 days off with all 4 of my boys!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you out in the snow.....brrrrr...I think that my little grandson likes the warmer weather better....snow is pretty rare in Texas but then the weather everywhere has been crazy this year....stay warm and I'll be there to play before you know it...love you, Tristan !!

    ReplyDelete