Monday, March 14, 2011

Castles and Ships and Ice Cream OH MY!!

KIDZ KASTLE ROCKS!


He explored....


and slid...


and climbed with Lauren...


check out the static!!


Can you imagine playing in this? IT ROCKS!!

If he only smiled...


I spy rocks!


Pretty Megan!


A break with Mommy


off to feed the ducks




Toss the bread... faaaaaaaaaaaar


"Where'day go Mommy?"


"Over daaaaaaaaaaayer"


Then we left...and T took a nap while Connie and I ran a few errands.

First stop...
Home Depot...

and Aunt Connie (of course) went bananas

and bought

T

this.....





Uncle John put it together...

and then he got busy in the water!


Water tables rock!


Lauren showed him the ropes...

(as John reviewed the directions (AGAIN)...cuz Connie and I didn't use them and we didn't do so well)


Sandy (A.K.A... SANNNNEEEEE) looked on...


then Mitchell helped show him how to SHOOT the canon...


Mitchell saw this and said

"Mom, why didn't I get anything THIS cool when I was little"


Mr. Serious was NOT in the mood for pictures


but he sure was in the mood to laugh!


and get wet!!!


Thank you Aunt Connie and Uncle John!!

Oh and we ended up stripping him down... 70 no longer felt warm

:)


warm or not...it was F-U-N!


we worked up an appetite JUST IN TIME FOR.....

THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!!!


T's first EVER ICE CREAM TRUCK!!

Someone to walk me over -- CHECK!

Money -- CHECK!!


Help opening the sandwich - CHECK!!!!!!


Wasn't sure at first....


then sharing....


sharing again...


Um HELLO Lauren...I shared with you ... cough it up!


YUMMY...


sat in the flat bed of the truck with Mitchell


He totally felt like a big boy


and got pretty messy!


not too messy for smooches from Connie


and Sandy jumped right up and hung out


(Insert thought bubble...)

"How can I get THAT too?


Cutie Mitchell


he loves T and I'm SO thankful...

he's just considered another Oliver....


and when we drove home... T was

screaming

"SANEEEEEE...(insert crying)...SANEEEEEEEEEE (insert screamin)...SANEEEEEEE - NO MOMMY SANNEEEEE (insert anger)"


I'd say this day was a hit!



Thank you Olivers... we love you!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day and I can't wait to get out there so Tristan and I can play with the water table...That is just so cool.....Love you and see all of you, soon...bye for now

    ReplyDelete