Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy GG Joan Day

Tristan dressed up today for GG Joan... he's got her blonde hair and blue eyes to complement is fabulous green Irish t-shirt from Aunt Tracy!

So when I mentioned I had a Shamrock cookie... he said

"I waaaaaan-it"


YUMMY COOKIE!


Then I talked Daddy into taking a picture of MY green too!!


At least MY Irish Eyes are Smilin'!


This is much better!!


He was pretty jazzed...

think the sugar helped?


Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


YUMMY!


This is my Valentine's bucket that I now keep in my fort!

Like my "Mom's Lucky Charm" T-shirt?

and this is my screwdriver... I HEP DAAADDDDDY!


Want a bite of my coooookie?


Simmy Simm Simm!



And Tristan got to see his first "WEEEEEEEEEEEZARD" today...

He kept saying "More WEEZARD, MORE WEEZARD!!"


Isn't he cute?


Daddy just got his bag back from his trip and he asked Tristan to help...

and T thought about it...


But then thought the truck would be more F-U-N!


with his BUBBAS Aslan and Simba!!


I think they all loved it


Although Sim doesn't appear to be smiling


and Tristan looks...well.. semi-content.


Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese is what he said... just forgot to smile.



Can Mommy PLEASE get ONE smile?  For all the Yankees ... just ONE?

LUCKY ...I caught one!



Happy St. Patrick's Day - I love and miss you Grandma!!!  I know you watch over T from above - thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful St. Patrick's Day present. Any time that I can see lots of pictures of Tristan and a few of mommy and daddy is a good day for me....Grandma love you soooo much, Tristan !! G.G. Joan is definitely looking down on her little guy...
    p.s. I do NOT like the Weeeeeezard....Yuck !!

    ReplyDelete