Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This one's for Da Da

ROOOOOOOOOAR - I might be home sick today...


But I'm  not gonna show it!


Man he's cute, isn't he?


Today I took T man to the doctor... tested for the flu and for RSV...thankfully - NADA!

Just an virus on his lungs.

So after a full day of rest ..and fun... it was bath time!!

Daddy hates to miss bath time and we planned on Skyping... his PC didn't work SOOOOOOO

this will hopefully make up for it

Hi Daddy!!!


Lots of giggles...


Some sweet smiles....


and some shy, sweet moments...


I could eat him he's SO cute!


then a break for some apple juice...


Hey - do you want sooooome apple juiiiiiiiiiiice????


My personal favorite picture of the day...



and then he showed me his gummy vitamins!


and here's the Flintstones!


and of course.. his "bracelet"


he kept asking for you Daddy....


especially when it was time to "keee up" his toys...


because he knows we then put a towel on....


hide on Daddy and then wrestle...



oh and I forgot... we had a duck fight...


I ended up soaking wet (thankfully my camera survived)


but he was hysterical (as this photo shows)


so we wrapped it up...


said "cheeeeeeeese for the camera"


and said "Where Dayeee?  I said he's and before I could even say it he said "Dayee Wuuuk"


So he knows you can't be here... but sends this BIG SMILE just for YOU


SO adorable!!!

Awwww, stop it.....


Come home soon daddy....

I DARE YA!


We love you and miss you and can't wait for you to come back!!



We love you and miss you Daddy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How Sweet!! I know this one's for daddy, but it makes "gwamma" pretty happy, too. Feel better little guy....love you both

    ReplyDelete