Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blast From The Past - 70's Disco Murder Mystery

Here we are... ready to go!

 Peace Baby!



 There was a cat fight during dinner...

This is Greg - A.K.A - Col. Sanders!

 Daddy is stylin'!

Mel and Jason arrive (I can't wait to post all the flip videos - HYSTERICAL!)


Holtie givin Mel some love



And yes... I did my best to match my eyes to my top - love it!




here's the gang at dinner


Jason and Melissa won best costumes and they deserved it!

We have group shots that I'll upload later.  Tristan has to see that his parents are fun!!




The Oliver girls came over to hang with T

Lauren getting her birthday gift - a  Justin Bieber t-shirt!


then Tristan gave her the "Congratulations" sign... she's officially a Farmerette for Lewisville Highschool!!


She's a happy girl!



told you :)

all getting their "treats"

We gave Megan her graduation basket... the card will come later

She's headed to Austin College in August


and Tristan... well... he had a blast but was pooped and promptly "out" at 8:30pm!


Once again Connie worked her magic and once again ... was an awesome friend and gave us a much needed night out!

Thank you ladies... we love you!

More disco pics up soon and you'll have to check YouTube for the Flip videos.... it's gonna be GOOD!

YMCA is worth the look - trust me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment