Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scarborough Fair!!

Daddy has been before...and he said I'd love it...

 

the FIRST thing I do?  I RIDE and elephant with Tristan!!



I think I did this once as a kid...I was SO happy!!



 can you tell?



I was gonna ride the camel too... but the day was gonna be expensive so I passed...


 $10 for T and I to ride - um, YES PLEASE~


I don't like the "poker" thing... but I like the elephant!


the ENTIRE place was like this... everyone was in character... it was awesome



this is the dude from Narnia

a peeing elephant.  hahahahaha


and this company is from Auburn!!!

Big dragon fountain...only about $1400!


Llamas...

then onto a Clydesdale ride for T and I


so happy!!




then onto a petting zoo... I'm telling you - I was in heaven!

Baby cow started things off!


and some little piggies


*hearts* I fed them carrots!


pet little chickens


and bunnies - although Tristan was NOT excited to pet most things in there


Then the little baby cow let me smooch it.  *SIGH*

I want a baby cow and I want it NOW!!  (hahahahaha)

 she loooooved my nails


then we say this crazy show...


and then this was like gnome-ville...odd but very cool

 turkey leg time!


Chowin' down!

Bubba gave me a rose that one of the hot chicks sweet talked Daddy into buying


and as you can imagine... we quickly ran out of cash :)


Mother Goose was there

told you

 and we hid in the shade whenever possible. 

guillotine!
 resting in the shade!

on our way out.... we saw a falcon show.






T walkin' out...he was pooped


not 10 minutes into driving.  He...WAS... OUT


Thank you for an amazing Mother's Day weekend... you outdid yourself Holt Barber.  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment