Friday, May 20, 2011

Zachary Lee Kinson - COLLEGE GRAD!!

Long ago... Zachary visiting the University of Rochester....


Dreams becoming reality!!

He graduated!!

Sunday, May 15th - my baby nephew graduated college! I'm so sad we missed it... we really tried to be there... but I'm SO thankful that you had everyone else!!

All grown up!



Degree in hand!

With his Grandma from London - Muriel



And with Grandpa Harold

I think someone is a touch proud!


Proud Mom and Dad for sure!!


awwwwwwwwwww!

This is Danny....Zach's BFF

I believe at the "after Parent's party"


Family shot of Kel, Lee, Muriel and Zachary


The weather was a bit.... WET.... and COLD.... but my tough NY family stuck it out!!


Aw - sparklers!!  T would have LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED that!



Pocket watch was his gift from Muriel... SUCH an awesome idea - a lifetime gift!!!  So British as well - I love it!



Here's the family - I'll add more pics later....

Uncle Johnny & Aunt Jeanne,Grandma Margie, Sissy, Lee, Muriel, Z-Dog, Bumpa Harold, Auntie Trisha and Uncle Mike.



We weren't there in person but we were for SURE there in SPIRIT!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU ZACH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment