Friday, May 27, 2011

I smell summer

My boss Mark bought us new patio furniture for my birthday - HURRAAAAY for early birthday gifts!

I'll take more pics later once it's all set up but I'm just warning you...

THIS is where I will be - A LOT!!


Tristan is trying to help Daddy get everything good and green - 99 degree heat helps but he thought

WATER!!! WOULD TOO!



See - it's looking good out there!



and of course - we had to stop and nourish... I tried giving him candy and he said no...and ate a grape instead - YES!!!!!!


these are BETTER....


then onto more "house cleaning"



So we've gotta run...time to get ready for a long holiday weekend full of baseball games, water fun, sleeping and watching as many movies as we want - OH and fun time with our cousins!!

HURRAAAAY - I smell summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a good boy and helping mommy get the patio looking good.
    Enjoy Memorial Day weekend and always remember how much our military has done to keep us safe....love you Tristan and I'll see you when you come to visit this summer....

    ReplyDelete