Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yankees win!!!

Connie and John couldn't go to the game...but guess who could?  ME!!!!!!!!!

Rangers vs. the Yankees - BRING IT!!!


Tristan wore his RoughRiders shirt...he's not sure yet if he's a Texas fan or a Yankee fan...



He watched as the boys played...even had his glove


Jeter on 2nd.... WUHOOOOOOOOOOOO

And I screamed and screamed.... pretty sure the fans didn't like me too much....



Daddy singing "Deep in the heart of Texas"


Little Barber...scouting out the area


See I think he wants to be a Yankee fan...he kept saying "My hat!"


Little cutie
 We had to leave in the 5th and then by the time we got to the car...it was the 8th

Bummer to miss so much but you have to have a middle ground with a 2 year old!

He and Daddy played ball for a few minutes...



And me...well I was happy....

WE WON!!!!

GO YANKEES!!!!!  Congrats Mom -
our weekend started off right!!!!

2 comments:

  1. it was a win win for me....I got to see pictures of my Barber family AND see the Yankees take the Rangers, down !!1 wuhoooo...thanks for posting, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great Julie - felt like I was right there with you!! Go Yankees (Sorry Holt!!). Tristan looked like he enjoyed it as much as you two did. Glad to see you all feeling better.

    Love, Auntie T

    ReplyDelete