Friday, May 13, 2011

Daddy CAN'T drive - 55!


ECM bought Holt The NASCAR Experience at Texas Motor Speedway...

Thankfully T and I made it just in time!



Daddy sure was excited!



Gettin' geared up!




Nugget didn't like Daddy's get-up....


Mommy did :)


Patiently in line


Time to go!








Heeeeere's Daddy!

 

Daddy is fast!


All done!!






Wuhooo!  Daddy even got to pass the green car!!

T still hates the outfit but loves his Daddy!!




I think Daddy is happy too!


Off go my boys


Picture time!







Time to change - T is thankful!



Daddy gets his certificate!



You did it, you did it,  you did it!!!!!


Time to go now...me n- my Daddy headin' home!


Thanks Gwamma!

We had a GREAT time!!!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome and I'm so glad that HOlt enjoyed it so much. I could tell when he called me to fill me in on the experience, how much fun he had. It was my pleasure to give it to him for Christmas and thanks for finding it for me, Julie....Wuhooooo Holt....good job
    p.s. loved the pictdures

    ReplyDelete