Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bubble boy

I came home exhausted to a very energetic little boy...

and I loved it!



Made him fresh pineapple Popsicles


and he chased bubbles ECSTATICALLY!


in awe

happy


Daddy's new toy for T was a hit!

teaching the little man what to do


bubble boy!!

hmmmm

got it!


Daddy is proud!


Daddy takes bubble revenge!





 my boys crack me up!




 Aslan is wondering what has happened to his "normal" family




little cutie!

off for a walk with Mommy


he wants to see SWUUUUUUUUUUUWULS

wanna come?

he's on a mission


look out little guy - he sees you!

 
he LOVES squirrels now



Isn't he cute?
 then it went missing and T kept asking where they went.  I said they must have gone nigh-night.

But then I spotted him!

Isn't he cute?

 So we headed back home and threw some peanuts

hoping that soon - they would come to our yard.

 He was sad that he couldn't have one

So I tried to explain that we are lucky to see and witness animals so we can just be thankful and enjoy what we have.

We'll be back out again on the hunt soon!

Nighty night all!!

1 comment:

  1. I smiled all the way through this pictorial blog....Our little guy gets cuter every day and thanks so much for taking pictures so we can feel just a little bit closer...Oh wait !!!! I'm really getting closer.....look out, Tristan...Grandma's coming to visit very soon...love you

    ReplyDelete