Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank God for mom!!

Mom arrived last week... and a week ago Friday... things started to go awry....Tristan started hacking.

Brinchitis.  Again.

Thank GOD my mom was here to keep Tristan or I would have had to miss a week of work.

Here was right before he was getting sick....

as he would say "posssicles"

I make them out of juice... I think they're a hit


 this was a "sick" day... he wouldn't even drink a smoothie

but by golly...he would still eat the sucker!

 then last weekend he was brave enough to put on shorts and help daddy.

he's learning to be a big boy.... he likes to push!

then he pushes Holt off so he can "do by myseffff"

such a big boy
 there you can actually SEE him coughing...

coughing again... poor little man

 Resting up...
 and he may have seen a bug - he loves them!

My poor sweet little boy.  Thankfully he has been home, resting.  He took a 4 1/2 hour nap the other day.
I guess when I'm sick, I sleep a ton too.


 Peek-A-Boo!


I hate that my little guy got sick again... hate it.  But am SO thankful that my mom was here to stay home with him.  I'll bet money she sleeps two days straight when she gets back home!

THANKS MAMA!!!  We love you

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to be able to help out for a change but I was sad that Tristan got sick..I loved my time with him and even though he was sick, we had fun....I must admit, though, when he took a nap, it was my recuperation time....love my little guy.

    ReplyDelete