Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter - He is Risen!!!!

Hey!  WOOOOOOK!


My Aunt Trisha and Uncle Mike got me this awesome bag and towel with my name on it!!



havin' fun makes me thirsty!

see my towel??

THEN... T woke up and saw that his Bumpa sent him this all the way from NY!!



HAPPY EASTER BUMPA!

I'm hangin' with Elmo!

Ball boy!

Bumpa also sent Tristan this National Geographic magazine for little kids and it has giraffes just like we saw at Fossil Rim!!

These brownies were made by my friend Michelle is a missionary in Romania (who now lives back in the States) and raises money for different things in Romania.  Check out... http://www.childrenintheson.org/

I HAD enough for my mom, Holt, T, Hadley, Lane, Holden, Kimmie, Lon, Sam and Ruth Ann... BUT Simba ate two... so Kimmie and Lon and Sam and Ruth Ann then had to share one :)


Here's what the Easter bunny left for T.  So cute!



Lots of fun stuff!

And the EB left Grandma an Easter Basket ....


and the EB left a trail of eggs to Mommy's gift!



A Star of Bethlehem....some Charleston Chews, a new movie for Tristan for my car, some Reese's PB cups and he even had Daddy sign a card for me!


Here is what the EB left for Daddy...


Daddy had a hard time waking up



Daddy's new cross for the cross wall...


Tristan woke up to find his basket and he decided it was just easier to take it back to his bed!


he loved his LED toy!






And of course...the PEZ!

and he had a light up toy war with his new dinosaur


more Pez Gwamma?



More suckers Gwamma?


T trying to talk Daddy into coloring...


Aslan wants to know where HIS basket is...

I explained... dogs eat bunnies... you aren't on good terms!



Then... he found it...

The chocolate bunny!

YUM!  Ears - gone!

lick sucker, bite chocolcate, lick sucker, bite chocolate (he had a rythm for sure)


YUMMY

I bet I could get this whole thing in my mouth...


Hmmmmmmmmm, trying

maybe like dis?

or this way?

dang it!  Only thing easy is the ears.



But I'll keep trying!



"Di-saur firsty"

Easter basekts for the teachers

aren't they cute!?

Then T got his gift from Gwamma... a laptop desk!  it has sticky paper and markers!!

Loved it!

Mommy loves it because they are the magic markers that only write on special paper!!

He loves to color!





Happy Easter!  We all helped with this one!

Finally his outdoor fun from Aunt Kelly and Uncle Lee - he was SO stinkin' excited about the watering can!!





So cute!

And I couldn't pass up JC in bunny ears!


Although, I'm sure I'll get heat from some that it's not funny, blah, blah, blah... I'm made in His image so He must be goofy and funny!!

Since I jacked up my toe, I've been "down" a lot...having to sit and elevate so I've actually had a little bit of time to reflect. And it's so easy for me to look at the hard stuff in my life but when I compare it to the cross...my "pain" is nothing compared to my Savior's!

I am SO thankful that today, I can say with 100% certainty... that Christ died for my sins, Christ rose from the dead and because of Him, I will have eternal life!!!

HE IS RISEN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment