Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools! I posted to the wrong BLOG - whoops!

Every year Balfour Beatty Sponsors Six Flag's Night and I LOVE it. Last year my mom was here, she had T and we went with Jason and Melissa.



This year, I have a bad neck and Holt has a bad back so we had to cancel with Jason and Melissa...our normal "dates"


But we didn't want to waste the tickets...so we decided to see how Tristan would do...

and we invited Bebah...


He wanted the balloons the moment we got there..


this was his forced "cheeeeese"






then he found some stairs....


and did I mention he wanted NOTHING to do with me?  :(


Thankfully he was all about Daddy


and was pretty patient waiting to get on his first ride...


he did great!

Then we played Peek-A-Boo waiting for ride #2


I found him!!


I asked Ruth Ann to take this...T didn't make "the cut" for few rides and he was NOT happy. I didn't ride ONE coaster ...so I WAS SAD but it was about him so that was cool for sure.


waiting....
 and waiting....

and riding his first coaster!


Daddy was explaining....


T was looking... and Mommy and Bebah were curious how he would do!


Daddy told him "Arms Up"


and this is the bar that keeps you safe...

ARMS UP!!!!


here they goooooo

WUHOOOOO


 he was SO brave


he smiled the whole time..





Then it was onto the next ride

Bebah played Peek-A- Boo to pass the time...




 and T played too!

Tea Cup time!
 BUCKLE UP!

 Um... WHAT?  I can't ride....


But he's TWO?  Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - we'll see how he does...


1,000%
 F-I-N-E!

 Pepe-La-Pew's girl was kickin' it


and we were off to our final ride....


the DROP!

We're ready!!

 he was excited ...I swear!




see!
 Up, up, up we went......


whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

then DROP!

and smile!

DROP...and SMILE!!


back up...then DROP! and smile!!


and DROP!

he was SUCH a big boy...
and he wasn't happy that it ended


arms up! one more drop?

No....all done.

He was SUCH a good boy that Bebah bought him a gun that lit up!


Bew-bew-bew- beeeeeeeeeeeew (is what he will tell you as his shoots you)


GOTCHA!


then it was time to leave...

BYE BUGS!

Oh wait...we see our friends on a ride!  Remember Tristan's new little friend from dinner  - Tally....
she's there in  the white....


Here's Holtie, T, Melissa and Tally




so once we saw Tally got on the ride... we decided T could go too!


It's a "bus" in DC...

Daddy shot Mommy...


Tristan made a friend... her name was Kennedy... told her if "he" had been a "she" - it would have been Kennedy!  She wasn't impressed but her dad was!


 Up it goes....


then we saw some Super Heroes


T wasn't so sure....


As we left, one last photo op with BBC

then the final choo choo ride back...

The Tram...

I wish I had my camera... he was doing "arms up" because we had him convinced it was the last "ride"


Great fun!!! Thank you Bebah for coming, thank you BBC for paying and thank you Tristan for LOVING the park....I see coasters in our future!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had so much fun, Tristan and that I was able to see all of mommy's pictures of you. I'll see all of you on the 12th and I can't wait...love you, Barbers

    ReplyDelete