Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dang iPad

Well yesterday morning, I was cleaning up the house - getting ready to head to Fossil Rim.  I picked up my iPad to go charge it and it slipped out of my hand.

BAM!  Uh oh...not good.  I looked down and blood everywhere.  I started yelling for Holt but he couldn't hear me. Yelling for my mom...she couldn't hear me.

I just knew that I couldn't pass out.  It looked like the top of my toe was cut off and it was kind of standing at attention.

I hobbled in to get Holt... Holt went to tell Mom and of course... she didn't believe him because - he's always pulling one over on my gullible mom.  When she finally realized it was true (maybe all the cussing from the other room gave it away) she came in to check on me.

The first thing I thought of was... THAT is the face I will have when I see Tristan hurt.  WORRY, SADNESS....and more WORRY.  :(


This is my toe in the car...turned kinda nasty after 4 hours


here is when Tristan saw Mommy's "owie"

he came running up and said "Mommy boo-boo?  Mommy Owie"... you k?  you k?"





Off to have the bandages changed...

Can't wait to see my toe.  They cut off the root of my nail (what was sliced and popped up) and then left the top on...after FOUR shots of lidocaine she couldn't get it off.

I have NEVER felt that much pain in all of my life.  I only swore once (and it wasn't even a bad one) and I didn't even punch anyone or kick my doctor. I was a big girl!

Will put on some new pics once the bandages come out.  Tristan gets to see his Mom is tough...

Bet you all can't wait for that.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment