Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weeeeeeeeeeeee with Gwamma

It was BWIGHT so T wore his sunglasses...


and mommy climbed and once again impressed her boy!

how cool is Mommy T?

he tried too!
 and again..
 and again...
 little cutie!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Gwamma!


 up he went to go down the wee!


he kept asking Gwamma to come up

I said T Gwamma can't come up...then I turned around and there she was!

Down the "weeeeee" she goes. 

COOLEST GWAMMA EVER!!!


She even caught a shot of me and my boy.  Thanks Mom, I have so few!!

1 comment:

  1. Here it is in the middle of June and I just found this in my emails....Is grandma behind the times, or what???
    I loved my time visiting and our time at the playground was fun....Love you both and I had such a good time...Pretty soon you'll be coming home and then we can go to the park, here and have some more fun...I will definitely plan to get more pictures of you and Tristan, Julie...can't wait for your visit in August and then I'll be coming back to Texas in October to spend time with all of you. grandma loves you, Tristan

    ReplyDelete