Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hail No

So my mom is here...and it was about 85 today...awesome day

we went to Burn The Floor and on the way home - heard this was coming...

HAIL!


Uh oh.....

pretty but freaky!

 Had to go in and wake up T.... locked my two large (did I mention LARGE) AND scared dogs in the bathroom...oh yeah... with Holt and my mom. 


Never a boring day in my world!

REALLY..... insane


Holt showing the size of it...


Better perspective :)

Don't mind my blister...

Mom holding a nugget

THE Nugget is sleeping...

News didn't look good

then we lost some service...

YOWZA!!

Holt made the best of things, filled the cooler with hail, added beer and sat back and watched.

My kind of evening!!!

HAIL YEAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. buh hahahaha. Nicccee. We had hail like that in Uganda while we were there. Huh? Tropics? Hysterical....

    ReplyDelete