Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mommy and Aunt Kelly

I can't believe how long my hair is here...

and I don't remember that dog at all...

but it's cute!

My sissy and on having one of our better days (How do I know?  We're both smiling!  HA!)

 snow time!!


Easter!!

Look how cute we are!

I think I like presents...

Um hello.. we soooooooooooooo should have entered so you think  you can dance!

frightening....
 family portrait
 she hates me... you can kind of tell - LOL

see, I told you....

oh wait, she likes me again!

I've driven my sister insane for almost 40 years and I'm SO thankful that a) she didn't kill me b) that she has ALWAYS been my defender and c) that we are now close.  It took a lot of years... but hey, time heals all wounds.  I wouldn't trade her for the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment