Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tristan's 2nd haircut

My sweet boys locks... prior...


to the butchering...


here goes Edwarda Scissor Hands

Butcher!

Noooooooooooooooooo


Uh oh... at least he got to ride in the fire truck...


And a sucker..


yeah...not much to fluff huh lady?


Ugh...

He looks so old... still cute... but older

 and...I ... hated ... it

And then he had a fantastic slide...

that he loved...

and then was told he had to leave and that didn't go over well. He barfed all over the car, Gwamma and Daddy!

this isn't the picture of THAT... I thought I'd give you a better mental image to end with.


I crack myself up!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Tristan, just when he was having a good time going down the slide, we had to leave...Oh, that did not go well....Screaming so loud in the car, my ears were ringing....
    We kept thinking it would get better but oh no....then he threw up and it was like Mt. Vesuvius....ugh...Not pretty and not fun to clean up..
    Poor Tristan, by the next day he was getting sick but that's a story for another day...
    His hair is starting to grow longer now and Julie is getting over the trauma of the haircut....Remember the time you insisted on the haircut at the mall instead of waiting for your appointment, Julie??? I remember what a fit you had after that and the proclamation that you weren't going back to school until it grew back...we all survived and you had to go to school....

    ReplyDelete