Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gwamma had a date... we had a date!

Gwamma kept T

and Holt kept me - HAPPY!!!

Saturday night we went to see KENNY!!!!



and guess who opened?  ZACH BROWN BAND!!!!!


I'm so thankful that I was brought up loving Country Music or I might have missed the love that I have now for these two bands.

We joined a bunch from my office in a suite here - DALLAS COWBOY STADIUM!



The sound was HORRID

So.. we put some beers in our pocket and went and found our own party a few floors down with a few friends from work.

Next thing you know...Holt is telling me... ok... just act cool and pretend you SHOULD be doing what we are about to do.  Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (Insert worry!)

So we walked down the hall past security (hmmm, that was easy enough)
then down a secret elevator (ooooh fun now!)
then we are in the belly of the stadium... (um.... huh!? I think we went the wrong way, do I say something?)
then we walk.... down an area... FILLED with security.... (*GULP*)
We walked past set 1...set 2... set 3 (I'm going to jail)
Then into this area with thousands of people screaming and jumping up and down (GRIN)
There's a bar (Aren't we crafty - we snuck in!)
Holt says "This won't due"
Then, there it is... the sign

YOU MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND TO ENTER THIS AREA

Holt starts walking... (Oh Dear God... not THERE)
He walks right through ('Least I won't be alone in the cell)
I walk right through (Sweaty!!!!!! NERVOUS!!!! OMG - thank God my mom has Tristan)
WE dance and sing and dance and sing right near the stage.  (I'm still VERY nervous that I don't have on a wrist band... but VERY thankful that Holt is THIS much fun!)

Great date night!!!!!  YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment