Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here's Gwamma and Gwampa

Preggers with Aunt Kelly
 Auntie T and Gwamma...and brandy of course!

They're engaged!
 Wedding day - May 9, 1964



Where I learned my love of music...

 Gwamma preggers with me

Grandpa in the Navy

Gwamma... I think she may have crashed that car...

Aunt Kelly didn't look too happy did she?

 Say Cheeeeeeese

OMG... photo shoot at Purdue...makes me laugh EVERY TIME!!

"Earth Angel, Earth Angel... will you be miiiiiiiiiiine"

All I can hear playing for this pic!


Oh this is fun....

1 comment:

  1. No, I did not crash that car but I may have put some dents in a few of our cars....
    As for the picture of your dad and I sitting on the moon. It was right after I graduated from high school at the State Fair and just before your dad joined the Navy...
    p.s. Earth Angel was one of my favorite songs...you must have ESP....

    ReplyDelete