Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding


I remember where I was when Diana was killed and I wanted to have a happy memory of her too.

This photo just screams Diana...




I woke up at 4:30am, grabbed my coffee and came out to witness the Royal Wedding.

I'm SO glad I did.  It was more than obvious that these two REALLY, REALLY love each other.

Britain gets new royal couple

Prince William and Catherine Middleton are now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge after exchanging wedding vows at London's Westminster Abbey.


So Tristan, when someone asks you if you were alive or where you were when they got married.

You (and Daddy) were sound asleep...

and you missed this dress - some day that dress WILL matter - hee, hee, hee



Dream big Tristan.... find true love...and do it YOUR way!!!

Congratulations to two people I will probably never meet but truly respect!!

PS - Harry cracks me up!  I can't wait for his wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment