Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fossil Rim... it WAS a Good Friday!

Well... at first ... he wasn't sure


I was SURE

then every hill I told him it was a roller coaster....and he played along!  my fearless boy


at the end... we saw the rhinos


can you see me see you?

Zeeeeeeeeebwa as T says

being all cute and playful

trying to get creative...

this Ostrich was after me last time..but this time...he had his eye on my mom and she was PETRIFIED.  She actually said "Oh Lord...oh God... Hail mary, Full of Grace...."

HYSTERICAL!111

I pet anything that would let me....


trying to pass it on to T...

Hangin' with GWAMMA (HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES GWAMMA and it makes my heart smile... At one point he even said "no Mommy - GWAMMA!" - made her year!)

I believe this is where my mom started getting slimed. It was great!


I want kisses!


Itch that needed to be scratched!

Hawk in mid-flight



Giggles...
CUZ

Grandma got licked by a reindeer... riding in our car Good Fri---daaaaay
You can say there's no such thing but ANTLERS....they just proved that Rudolph is okay!
(sing Grandma got run over by a reindeer...it's funnier then...)



Give me some food or I'm callin' my posse


the best is my mom laughing...can you see her?


LOVE!


Could I BE happier?


Hey, little dude.... do you have any food?

McCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Hey... feed me....cuz I bite!


Am I black with white stripes or white with black?


these fancy cars...what are they thinking...

give me food or I will kick your car


or bite... and chase you.

It was SO funny... they were driving away (but trying to wait on the giraffes) and the zebra kept chasing them.  It bit their car at least 5 times....


we all laughed until one tried to eat my mom!



T waiting on the giraffe


She was far away....cool shut huh?



A closeup please :)

I was in HEAVEN.  Seriously up there with one of the greatest days of my life. I pet her and rubbed her chin and we just kept staring at each other.

she was SO sweet.  Even when we moved away, and another car came - she watched me and I felt like
SNOW WHITE!!!  Or wait... was that Cinderella with all the animals?

you get my point...

hi sweet face!


I would have paid $100 to have her lick me...but she didn't... oh well...


This was the end ...


and I was sad to leave but considering my day started out in the ER with my toe nail being ripped off...

THIS made it all better.

Plus, Good Friday is about Jesus... and I truly think HE gave me a great gift that day.  Time with my family and time with his creations.  Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment