Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Burn the Floor - Happy Insurance Day Holtie!!!

I forgot to write that Holtie and I had another fantastic Insurance Day!

We went to see Burn The Floor



and I wish I had more pics... more info... but check them out here:

http://burnthefloor.com/

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Program



If you ever get a chance to go see this - GO... worth every penny!  I tried to get tickets again so I could take my mom but I couldn't swing it.  Maybe next time.

I want to be on this cast!!



Holt and I immediately started looking into dance lessons again and we found a place on Sundays... right near Connie's house.... SO Tristan and the Oliver's will spend a lot of Sunday nights together so Daddy and I can get our boogie on!!!

Tristan - dance, dance, dance - it's good for the soul!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment